“design a leatherman” terms & conditions
how to enter
- The competition is open to Year 1 to Year 13 students from New Zealand schools. To be eligible, students must nominate the school they are enrolled in on the entry form.
- Entry into the competition is deemed to be acceptance of the terms and conditions and confirmation that the entrant has the necessary authority to enter the competition.
- Tight Lines Ltd reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the competition on reasonable grounds.
- Tight Lines Ltd reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who Tight Lines Ltd decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the competition, or won using fraudulent means.
- By participating, entrants grant Tight Lines Ltd exclusive permission to use their names, photographs, and entries in connection with the competition and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
- All entrant personal details will be held by Tight Lines and may be used for the purpose of the competition and for future promotion and marketing purposes unless otherwise directed by entrants at the time of entry.
- Tight Lines accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries.
- Only the students who originally entered the competition can be awarded the prizes.
- The winners will be determined by a panel of judges who will use the criteria of the competition.
- The judges’ determination of the winners will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by email, phone (voice or text) or mail and must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by Tight Lines Ltd.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable.
Tight Lines responsibility
- Tight Lines Ltd reserves the right to extend or discontinue the Design a Leatherman Competition at any stage, for any reason.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law Tight Lines Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of competition entry or winning competition prizes.
- Participation in the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.